?

No account? Create an account
Dec. 9th, 2008 @ 01:40 pm Found Dog
He's a bit cavalier with his life, and my brakes don't really like him much - but he seems to be super sweet and VERY used to riding in the car.

Almost hit him on Tharpe, between Monroe and Meridian. I currently have him waiting for his owner in my car, however, I am not sure how long I'll be able to keep him before I have to call animal control. If he's yours, or you know him, please call my cell!

Rebecca
609-556-0556
About this Entry
Geeky
ohsonew:
From:cookie_dough
Date:December 9th, 2008 09:44 pm (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
if an owner never shows up, I'll be his new Mommy!

Kristi (813)997-3146
[User Picture Icon]
From:ohsonew
Date:December 10th, 2008 04:14 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
I may take you up on that. Would you like to meet him first, before making a decision?
From:cookie_dough
Date:December 11th, 2008 01:30 pm (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
yeah, that'd be great, thank you. Are you available today?
[User Picture Icon]
From:just_kelly
Date:December 10th, 2008 01:13 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
You should take him to the shelter. Most likely whoever lost him will call there looking for him. Let his original family have a chance to re-unite with him!