?

Oct. 30th, 2008 @ 02:22 pm (no subject)
Where can you buy tickets for shows at Floyds other than online?

CD warehouse by my house closed and FYE isn't selling them there.

Help?

Also, selling a 52 inch projection tv. Black, has some cosmetic imperfections and could use a good cleaning, but it works. $225 OBO $200 OBO.

Also selling a used washer that works fine for $50 because we're getting new ones. It needs a new knob.
About this Entry
Smile
mildlyeuphoric:
[User Picture Icon]
From:gregkash
Date:November 1st, 2008 12:24 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
I'll give you $100 assuming it projects fine, i dont care about scratches on the case and all, but if the picture is fucked, no thanks.

Projection TVs just aren't worth that much anymore.
[User Picture Icon]
From:mildlyeuphoric
Date:November 3rd, 2008 06:58 pm (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
We're repairing the picture today, assuming that goes well my b/f says he'll go as low as $150 and you move it. You'll need a truck or large SUV and bungees and 3 people, if he's here, he'll help. It takes 4 people to move.

Do you want me to get back to you when it's repaired?